Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello world, I have a blog!

After a long time awaitin' I finally have created a blog for my photography business!  Please join me here for recent sessions, current happenings and special offers!  To kick off this whole blogging thing I am giving away a free session to one lucky family!!!  It will include a theme styled children's photoshoot on location.  To enter the contest please comment leaving a storybook character that best describes your child. Your custom shoot will revolve around that theme and will be chosen at random on March 15th.

7 comments:

  1. I love your work! My three year old looks just like Mogli from Jungle Book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about your blog! Teddy is a replica of Dr. Suess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Brynn is 5 weeks old and reminds me of Little Bunny Foo Foo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad to see these wonderful comments! Already ideas are brewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, congrats on the blog! Well, I have two daughters...My 5 year old Cayla reminds me of the cute, quirky & outspoken Matilda & my 2 year old Lyrica is a round, sweet & loving Winnie the Pooh bear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My almost 2-year-old loves Sesame Street (Elmo and Abby) and the Cat and the Hat, but I'd also say she's a little bit Alice in Wonderland - sweet and very curious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trista!

    This is fun. Four year old Ella has a deep love for Tinkerbell and all the fairies. We have all the movies, and she loves to act out the different roles with us or our cats and dog. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete