Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo Booth for Trillium Charter School Auction

In 2008 when I did my first photo booth I had no idea of how popular they were becoming.  I have met the owners of two local photo booth companies while shooting events and soon realized how unique my photo booths are in comparison.  I do more than just snap a photo with silly props and print it out, I apply custom art work and spend the time to create a "Look" that best descibes your event.  It's so much fun!  I LOVE doing fundraisers, and working with non- profit organizations!  Its very rewarding to be involved in the community and help generate funding for people and places doing fabulous things.  These images are from a photo booth I did for Trillium Charter School's annual auction.





No comments:

Post a Comment